Home Construction to Permanent Loan: Building Your Dream Home Hassle-Free
Building a custom home can be an exciting and fulfilling endeavor, but it comes with unique financial challenges. A one-time construction to permanent loan is designed to simplify this process by providing a single solution that covers both the construction phase and your long-term mortgage.
The Benefits of Our Construction to Permanent Loan
- Streamlined Process – Our one-time construction to permanent loan combines the benefits of construction financing and traditional mortgage into one convenient package. You won’t need to go through two separate application processes or face the risk of re-qualifying after your home is built.
- Financial Flexibility – With competitive interest rates and flexible terms, our loan options are tailored to meet your unique needs. We offer various down payment options, making homeownership more accessible to a wide range of clients.
- Expert Guidance – Our team of experienced mortgage professionals will guide you through the entire process. From loan application to the final mortgage closing, we are here to answer your questions and provide expert advice every step of the way.
- Interest-Only Payments During Construction – During the construction phase, you’ll make interest-only payments, helping to keep your initial expenses manageable. Once your home is complete, your loan transitions seamlessly into a standard mortgage with principal and interest payments.
How It Works
- Loan Application – Start by applying for our one-time construction to permanent loan. Our team will work with you to determine your eligibility and loan terms.
- Construction Phase – As your home is built, you’ll make interest-only payments on the funds disbursed for construction.
- Home Completion – Once your home is ready for occupancy, your loan will convert to a traditional mortgage, and you’ll start making principal and interest payments.
- Enjoy Your Dream Home – Move into your brand new dream home with a mortgage that suits your financial situation and long-term goals.